Monday, April 21, 2008

just some thoughts

I think...
Humans are strange. The more they know they have important things to do, the more they do not do it. Why am I procrastinating when I still got tonnes of lectures not touched on and work left undone? Can I blame it on human's nature? I am just astonished how I can look at the main page of msn and expand each group to see who's online, go read people's blog, then come back to see the msn main page! Once, a friend nick was like "do you know one spend about 15% of your time reading other people's nick". Actually 15% or what i've forgotten but the point is that why am I wasting my time?

Are we behaving so because we think that we have lots of time? I think this is it. Time to come seems long but if you look back, time practically was passing without you knowing it. When I was young, I never thought that I would have grown till so old that fast. i thought that going to work was still a longgggg way to go.

I'm writing all these to remind myself that i need to go study!

don't worry, I'm only penning my thoughts here :D Everytime the blog is dying I will write something! hahaha! Shiling should be ending her papers soon... Weiyi all the best in finding a job, don't feel so sian, because before u know it, u will wish for slacking time. Mad and eunice How are you guys?

You should know who I am already :D

No comments: